A step that many woman take between discovering a cheating husband and confronting the cheating husband, is confronting the other woman. Sometimes, you will get more honest information about the affair from the other woman than you will from the husband.
Talking to the other woman takes courage and a significant amount of mental preparation. If you have made up your mind that you want to confront the other woman, here are the steps to take:
1. Weigh the advantages and disadvantages of contacting her by email, phone or in person. By email, you can control your emotions and present your questions clearly, but it also gives the other woman to craft a lie with the help of your husband. In person, the other woman had no chance to contact your husband for HELP, but it really takes guts of steel to remain calm. A phone call is an intermediate option.
2. Come up with a list of questions before hand and plan your words carefully. You are probably interested in how he met her, how often and when the trysts took place, and how much money he has been spending on her. This last one is important. Because your husband and the other woman will probably lie about this, you should hire an investigator.
3. The other big question that's in your mind is, did the other woman know that your husband was married and cheating on you, his wife? Realize that most men who cheat do not tell their lovers that they are married or in a relationship. If the other woman is a stranger to you, from a different circle, and says she didn't know, she is likely telling the truth.
4. If the other woman refuses to speak with you, it is often a sign that she knew your husband was married. In this case, do not try to contact her anymore, just go directly to your husband with the information.
5. In every step, it is important to control your temper. If you lash out verbally or physically, you will not get any information, and the other woman may press charges against you. If you think you will not be able to control your emotions, do not confront the other woman. Hire a third party to investigate instead.