There are two kinds of people - those who come into a room and say, "Well, here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are!"
- those people who say "Here I am!" are the brave ones. They have the courage to face obstacles and difficulties in their lives. The brave will accept the consequences of their mistakes while the coward will try to hide even under their mother's skirt praying that they will never hear the words, "Ah, there you are!"
Men are divided into two groups -- those who love and build; and those who hate and destroy.
- sometimes, people who belong in the first group may suddenly jump and join the second group. Some people will show genuine love and support to build a strong relationship. For me, these are the dangerous ones. Because once they see that their effort is taken for granted, the 'once' beloved might as well wish they never met each other. They will come back for you and destroy you.
People can be divided into two classes: those who go ahead and do something, and those who sit still and inquire, "Why wasn't it done the other way?"
-the lazy type. The people who just sit still and do nothing often get surprised of what the second type can do to them. The lazy's will become full of regrets.
There are two kinds of people: the givers and the takers. The takers may eat better, but the givers sleep better.
- the quote is self-explanatory.
There are two kinds of people: Those who say "Thy will be done," and those who say, "All right, then, have it your way."
- The first kind are the helpless and useless human beings, and doesn't bother to value their lives. They will just accept what the second kind will do to them.
There are only two kinds of men: the righteous who think they are sinners and the sinners who think they are righteous.
- the righteous who think they are sinners possess a kind heart, humility is natural to them. The sinners have the capacity to make things turn around. They might as well take up Law in college and become a Lawyer.
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who make things complicated, and those who make things simple.
- a bit similar to the above quote. Sinners can make things complicated just to prove that they are righteous. The simple people need not to explain the difference of right and wrong.
We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken.
- you want my number? XD
photos/quotes are consolidated from various sites