A woman is..
- intelligent. She has the ability to decipher the codes of the male person and have found countless ways of both manipulation and exploitation.
- resilient. She won't easily break down when faced with adversity or deception.
- powerful. Although, always mistaken as weak, she can hold a collection of strong emotional feelings.
- sympathetic. Especially with people undergoing sad situations. She gives way to tears when she witness something heartbreaking.
- lovable. Despite the little male cooperation, she tenderly attends to her family's needs ahead of her own.
- nurturing. She guides and corrects her children and best friends.
- capable of motherhood and has the right to refuse of sex, even to her husband.
A woman is not..
- a property.
- a trophy as a stag mounted on a wall.
- an irrational being incapable of reaching agreements, despite the menstrual cycle might inspire.
- a slave having to serve the demands of her marriage.
- a silent kitten, withholding wrath and taking abuse.
- a hypocrite. She often reveals of herself, gradually enhancing her personality until she exposes her core
- just me. She's your daughter, mother, friend, grandmother, aunt and every other female around you.