26 April, 2011

Good Friday at Kawakawa Nature Park

On Good Friday, my family and I were climbing this hill in Ligao City in Albay. The climb was steep and tiring. With shaky legs, catching my breath, I paved my way to the top (511 feet). The place was solemn for reflection.

Here are the photos of the 14 stations I've taken during the climb.

The First Station: The Last Supper

Second Station: The Agony in Gethsemani

Third Station: Jesus Before the Sanhedrin
Fourth Station: The Scourging and Crowning with Thorns

Fifth Station: Jesus Receives the Cross
Sixth Station: Jesus Falls Under the Weight of the Cross

Seventh Station: Simon of Cyrene Carries the Cross of Jesus
Eight Station: Jesus Meets the Pious Women of Jerusalem

Ninth Station: Jesus is Nailed to the Cross
Tenth Station: The Repentant Thief

Eleventh Station: Mary and John at the Foot of the Cross
Twelfth Station: Jesus Dies on the Cross

Thirteenth Station: Jesus is Laid in the Tomb
Fourteenth Station: Jesus Rises from Death

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?