18 May, 2011

Moments to Remember

I love taking photos. Well, I'm not a professional photographer. I don't even own a DSLR. There are lots of affordable high-quality digital photographic machines everywhere, but I'm contented (for now) with my existing good-quality digicam. Photography seminars or trainings are not (yet) on my list.  Photos I had taken before, even ones that I thought possessed artistic or nostalgic significance -- sunset pictures, a spot by the lake, I love looking at them. What matters is that, I could make those unique moments into snapshots.




Pictures are about remembering moments, not just places. They remind you of what you were doing, whether it's how hard it was to climb up a mountain or splashing in the pool or paddling a canoe. True as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?