Cases of Dengue diseases continue to rise despite the diligent and tireless effort being done round the clock by the Department of Health and other government agencies in taking the fight against the killer disease.
Combating dengue requires everyone’s cooperation. We need to do our part in fighting this threat.
You may want to try the attached mosquito trap in your homes. And remember, prevention is still the best cure.
It's just a mix of water, brown sugar and yeast.
- Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts.
- Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water. Let it cool down to ~70 degF.
- Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will form. This will attract the mosquitoes.
- Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and place the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
- In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitoes killed.
Please Disseminate to others!
Take care everybody!