13 January, 2013

Ignored

Poem 9
Collection of poems created by my daughter, Angela.


Ignored

I hate the way you ignore me
Pass by me, as if I was invisible
I hate it when you can't see
All these feelings that make me breakable

The times you avoid me, I hate it
To know it's because of me
The fruit of my eagerness and selfishness
I want to go to the way we used to be

I wish I could read what you're thinking
To know what you feel when our eyes meet
So that I can fix my own feelings
And turn this bitterness into something sweet

I really don't know what to do
When I see you, my heart skips a beat
I forget that you somehow hate me
For my heart feels too complete

I can't say I'm sorry, either
'Cause I never even confessed
You just realized through noticing
These feelings I've never professed

I don't know when this will end
I don't care if you ever love me back
I just want us to return as friends
I don't care if I'm not on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?